The Extech MN24-KIT is an Electrical Test Kit which provides you with basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems. This electrical test kit comes with three powerful tools; the MN24 Manual Ranging CAT II-600V MiniTec MultiMeter, the 40130 Non-Contact Voltage Detector and the ET15 Receptacle Tester. The MN24 is a 7-function mini multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage to 600V, DC current to 10A, resistance and diode/continuity on a 2000 count LCD display. The multimeter takes interchangeable test leads and is housed in a durable casing. The 40130 is a Non-Contact Voltage Detector. This NCV detector is for use on 50/60Hz circuits and detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC without the need to touch the source. Detection is indicated by flashing red LEDs. The ET15 is a receptacle tester used to detect faulting wiring in 3 wire receptacles for 5 wiring faults. The ET15 utilizes LED lights to indicate good or bad connections. The MN24-KIT is supplied in an attractive storage case that provides protection and organization for the meters. Measures: Multimeter: AC & DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, diode, battery test, Case Included: Yes, Senses: Outlet tester: open grounds, open neutrals, reversed hot, neutral, Application: Appliance repair, electrical installation, home inspection.
- Basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems
- Includes MN24-Manual Ranging CAT II-600V MiniTec multimeter with 7 functions including 1.5V and 9V Battery tests under load
- Includes 40130-non-contact voltage detector, detects AC voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC without touching the source
- Includes ET15-receptacle tester for detecting faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles and five wiring faults
- Supplied in an attractive storage case that provides protection and organization for the meters whenever they are needed